Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pay It Forward

I was checking out the blogs of my EB Sewing friends and noticed Karen is taking part in "Pay it Forward" and I thought what a great idea. Here's how it works...

I will send a handmade gift to 3 random people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week… LOL… but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

I think it sounds like a great idea to share the crafty love, so have decided to do the same.

So if you have been lurking on this blog and I know you are out there, then have a say and you might receive a crafty item.

Any comment on any post between now and Friday 28th September will be in the running. No doubt Charlotte will do the draw of the 3 lucky people.

1 comment:

thehummingcat said...

Hi Charlotte!
Keep up the good work with your fantastic drawing out of the hat skills!
Adds xx