Friday, March 06, 2009

Unfortunately

I've seen this on a few blogs lately, although I can't remember where I saw it first, I noticed Helen has just done it so I thought I better join in.

Basically you type "Unfortunately.....insert your first name here" into Google and see what comes up, just for fun. You have to do the "" quote things to make it work.

Here's what "Unfortunately, Cassandra" came up with

Unfortunately, Cass hurts Frankie's feelings when he says she's only interested in helping herself and could care less about anyone else

Unfortunately Cass
met her untimely end

unfortunately, cass is no footie statistician-or enthusiast- like her father

Unfortunately, Cass is a bit blind in both eyes

Unfortunately, Cass McBride has no use for David and publically snubs him in front of many of his classmates.

Unfortunately, Cass is unable to read

Unfortunately Cass is entirely closed down for the off-season.

Unfortunately, Cass died unexpectedly in 1997,

Unfortunately, Cass has probably told the worst person she could have ever chosen

Unfortunately, Cass was already pregnant by that point, but she still divorced him

No pictures because my brother has borrowed my camera. I have a softie to send off to The Toy Society bushfire collection but I really want to photograph him because he is so cute.

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I googled that one too, but every single answer was 'Unfortuantely Camille died (or passed away was another variation)'.

Helen said...

LOL Cass!

I unfortunately died in 1990!! We are both dead!

Lark said...

Ha ha, love it, I am going to do this right now!

Allison (unfortunately) x