I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me when I got home tonight (after freezing my butt of at Charlotte's soccer training). I was lucky enough to win a prize over on
Betty Jo's blog. Well Liz totally spoilt me not only did I receive this wonderful bird brooch

but she also included all this -
some wonderful vintage fabric

some great vintage magazines and a pattern

some knitting needles that Charlotte has stolen

some vintage ric rac, buttons, self covering buttons and a purse frame

All in a great bag.

Thank you so much Liz.
10 comments:
Yippee - you are right Liz is one of the good eggs of blogland. I won one of her great brooches a while ago .
Congratulations...enjoy!
Yah! What a fantastic giveaway to win...you are lucky indeed!
So lucky! What great gifts and a cute brooch too!
Great win Cass! Is Charlotte taking up knitting?? :)
Wow - my eyes have just turned the most brilliant shade of green. What a great prize. Congratulations.
-Tanya
www.purplegiraffes.wordpress.com
Wow wee look at all those lovely goodies, you are so lucky!
Hope you have fun with your goodie bag.Don't forget to post a pic. if you make something with the loot.
x liz
Congrats!!!!!wow beautiful things!
Don't you love mail like this Cass!! Gorgeous things - have fun deciding how to use them.
What a lovely package of goodness. I've got a birdie too...she's clever that Liz.
Post a Comment