Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Love my Postie

Just as I was walking out the door this morning to take Charlotte to school the postie was about to knock. He delivered me an unexpected package from the lovely Andrea. I had a quick peek before rushing out the door but inside was a wrap skirt Andrea made for me. I couldn't wait for work to finish so I could get home and try it on.


These are not the best photos because I had to get Charlotte to take them and she wasn't that interested in taking photos of me. Also excuse the top it doesn't really match.

Thank you so much Andrea. I love being part of the sewing group over at Essential Baby they are a lovely group of girls who go out of the way to support each other. I feel extremely lucky to have this group of friends spread out across the country.

13 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That's so sweet...what a lovely skirt. Perfect for Spring!

Kirsty said...

I love wrap skirts (but not on windy days).

Susan said...

Beautiful skirt. What a lovely postie :) (and friend to make it for you). Susan

lolliegirl said...

Ooh Cass, It looks lovely! Very well deserved too..

Andrea did a great job. I love the fabric she chose to make it in!

thehummingcat said...

Isn't Andrea so sweet, beautiful skirt, lots of summer wearing to be had!

Belinda said...

It looks fantastic Cass! Well done Andrea.

Little Munchkins said...

Andrea did a fantastic job and the fabrics go really well together.

She is right, you are a very, very, very nice person.

Karen said...

You deserve it Cass!! Love the fabric Andrea chose too - Freshcut isn't it?

Andrea said...

I am so glad you, and everyone else, like the skirt Cass. Enjoy it!

Chelle said...

Darling skirt....and friend apperantly. Also, I wanted to thank you so for the oh so sweet swap package that you sent...I loved the notebook...and we are totally on a Richard Scarry kick right now. I was just tickled with every sweet little thing you sent...so thank you so MUCH Cass!

Anonymous said...

It is gorgeous Cass!
And you deserve it. You are a wonderful frind to so many people.

Bec said...

What a lovely skirt! I really love the fabric choices!!! By the way, thanks so much for the wallet book - I received it last week when I was very sick and feeling sorry for myself, so it really picked me up! Cheers, Bec X

Kylie said...

What a lovely skirt - really like that pattern. Andrea did a great job.