Saturday, July 04, 2009

Craft Room Goodies

I've finally been at home when the sun is out to take a photo of the lovely goodies I got from Suzy last weekend.


She gave me this gorgeous fabric, some ribbon and some fantastic buttons. The fabric is great, I think I have a thing for apples at the moment.
How cute at those apple cores.

I done a small version of the Traveller too for big people, with notepad, shopping list and pen. I actually like this one better than the larger size I think.

This one will be in the mail this week to Marie as part of her prize.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi , yes the apple core fabric is great and I love your traveller .

Natalie said...

The fabric IS just adorable! I think the traveler idea is great, I can never find my pen and paper when I need it.

Cindy said...

I LOVE that fabric SO GOOD

pklaw said...

What a neat little goodie! Thanks for the opportunity to win!